Lubuntu 12.10 - Community Wallpaper Contest

Alexander Andjelkovic andjelkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:32:37 UTC 2012

Hi list,

It's time for another round of our Community Wallpaper Contest. You
might recall that we had one a few releases back, but for some reason,
we messed up and didn't have one for 12.04. However, we would like for
this to become a regular thing so we're back on track and hopefully
we'll have another bunch of great wallpapers for Quantal :).

You can find the contest on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/lubuntu1210contest/

and all information regarding it should be there.

We will have a similar poll as last time, but better. The developer
behind the poll we used for the previous contest has contacted me and
has now created a much more beautiful and powerful tool.

Sorry if the contest got arranged a bit late, but there should still
be enough time for submitting all your great works.

Let's spread the word! :)

Regards,
Alexander Andjelkovic