"free" list provider (was: Re: Is there a problem with the mailing list

Martin Bagge / brother brother at bsnet.se
Mon Jun 18 20:27:34 UTC 2012

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012, spir wrote:

>> "And +1 to the "We need something like Google Groups""
>>
>> What alternatives are there to Google Groups? And does the other members of
>> the mailing list also agree with me?
>
> There's free-list: http://www.freelists.org/

I might be ignorant but I have two questions, not super simple but at
least they need to be answered soon.

1. What are the technical problems with the current list? (if possible;
break that down to a checklist of pros and cons for the current versus the
solution you would like)

2. Do you seriously belive that lubuntu would leave the ubuntu
infrastructure? Why?

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu