Problem with upgrade of Lubuntu 11.10 to 12.04

Alex Lam S.L. alexlamsl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:43:13 UTC 2012

Hi there,

One possibility is that the repository list might be incorrect after
the upgrade. Would you mind posting the content of the following file:

  /etc/apt/source.lists

>From the Lubuntu system which you have trouble with?

Another possibility I can think of is the repository cache might be
corrupted. Please try the following commands:

  $> sudo apt-get clean
  $> sudo apt-get update
  $> sudo apt-get check

And if they all run successfully, try and see if you can install "qjackctl" now.

HTH,
Alex.