Recent Documents/ Openbox windows

Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset jpxsat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:22:16 UTC 2012

>> That indicates that Pcmanfm keeps track of such things, right?
Not sure about it... if it keeped track of them, why would be so
complicated to have a unified menu for it?

>> Are you running a window compositor?
Not at all... Ati video cards (my two laptops (P3 & A8) have Ati!) are
complicated to drivers devs aparently... so a compositor for my old
Radeon Mobility M6 LY does not work... at all.

I, as a pure user, can't understand why the lighweightest WM does not
have the lightest feature of all the others WM out there...

And since Phill commented that this list is not for bug reports and
stuff, we should probably raise a bug about it, since the list is no
longer watched by devs...