Is there a problem with the mailing list?

Hugo Masse massexy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 02:08:50 UTC 2012

On 17/06/2012, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> May I remind everyone on this list of:
> Discussing a bug on IRC, email, forum or facebook areas etc. does not raise
> a bug.
> and that you must do so. The details are on that section.

I don't think this is a bug since it's not a problem for me (and
apparently, most other people).

Jean-Pierre: I just downloaded Crunchbang but when I saw it in a live
USB I thought: "I could just copy the configuration for Conky,
keybindings, menu.xml, etc. and I can have this in an Openbox session
in Lubuntu!" It's not a solution, I know, but it might help. (By the
way, for some reason, the Openbox session seems to be slower than the
Lubuntu session, for some weird reason).

Hugo Masse