Good bye and Good Luck!

Matthew Byers stlsaint at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 17 20:26:33 UTC 2012

How does the lubuntu communication team admin refuse to use a communication
avenue such as a mailing list?? Does that make sense? A communication admin
who refuses to communicate thru email?? I agree all this trivial arguing is
ridiculous but no team lead should refuse a mailing list. Users come here
for support also you know! Just don't deal with all the other non-sense
your fellow members choose to bicker over if that's that case.