Is there a problem with the mailing list?

Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset jpxsat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:35:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for clearance about this :)
Now I know that I must send messages as plain text :)
I'm also happy that the list gets my e-mails :)
And just for the record, I completely forgot about that answer for
recent documents from Jonhathan... I'm just a simple user trying to
help new users and what he wrote was... let's say it: complicated.
And no, I didn't figure out how to get a simple and nice "recent
documents" on Lubuntu... this SO just lacks from this feature.
As for Openbox enhancement... hope that will come true, one day.

And +1 to the "We need something like Google Groups"

Thanks for reading :)