Is there a problem with the mailing list?

Martin Bagge / brother brother at bsnet.se
Sun Jun 17 13:48:23 UTC 2012

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset wrote:

> I'm wondering if there's a problem with my mails, more specificly, if
> you're getting them...
> I've sended first 29/04/2012 called "Recent Documents" and the other on

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-April/001302.html
with one reply:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-April/001305.html
and you even replied to that...
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-April/001306.html

> 09/06/2012 called "Openbox Improvement"... none of those were answered in
> any way.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-June/001730.html
that got no answers however.

how would <drawContents>no</drawContents> change things for you? (haven't
tried it myself and it sounds like it is not actually what you are looking
for but the closest that is available right now.

> I'm just wondering if there's a problem or just those were silly mails from
> me.

Wouldn't call them silly at all, maybe the people at the list was not
overly interested in the suggestions just. That happens and you can count
me in that category.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu