Topposting and sending HTML happens on lubuntu-users mailing list too much (was: Fwd: Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?)

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:45:40 UTC 2012

Hi listmaster,

Most of people are sending HTML and topposting on lubuntu-users
mailing list.

I have tried notifying them about this issue with the forwarded email,
but it seems that it was no use.

The first reply to my email removed the original email and went
offtopic. And after that every reply has been offtopic.

Hopefully you can do something to this issue. I have heard that
Lubuntu-users doesn't have any moderators and that is a problem too.

Notice to Lubuntu-users: I won't discuss about this thing anymore if
the replies are offtopic and don't have any reasons for breaking the
mailing list CoC.