moderator for lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 10:38:47 UTC 2012

On 17.06.2012 13:35, Chris Druif wrote:
> I know enough lists that are moderated, but that only includes
> holding back messages from people who aren't "member" of that list.
> All members are required to follow the Code of Conduct and as far
> as I know is the owner of list allowed to give warnings to members
> and even remove then with continued disobedience.
>
> With metta, Chris
>
> P.s.: Raphael that looked funny indeed
>
> On Jun 17, 2012 11:58 AM, "紳癒礁湖" <rafaellaguna at gmail.com
> <mailto:rafaellaguna at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Iy could impossible to moderate everything. And keep retained
> mails for check will be a nightmare for a moderator.
>
> I think it should be named a "chat boss" who could take some
> decissions while everybody follow that CoC (I know, it sounds
> funny :D ).
>

> On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:52:52 -0400 Karl Anliot <kanliot at gmail.com
> <mailto:kanliot at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> | This mailing list does not have a moderator. | Looking forward to
> the next year, we can expect more disagreements. | If we ignore the
> rules, the moderator becomes more important to settle | things
> down. | So please decide, either follow the rules perfectly, or
> give someone | the moderator role. | | -- | Lubuntu-users mailing
> list | Lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> <mailto:Lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> | Modify settings or
> unsubscribe at:
>

> -- 紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) Lubuntu Artwork Team

> <mailto:Lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> Modify settings or
> unsubscribe at:

Oh, nice. Someone else than me stated that this list is nightmare for
moderator.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably week ends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Please don't send