moderator for lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Chris Druif chrisdruif at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 17 10:35:14 UTC 2012

I know enough lists that are moderated, but that only includes holding back
messages from people who aren't "member" of that list. All members are
required to follow the Code of Conduct and as far as I know is the owner of
list allowed to give warnings to members and even remove then with
continued disobedience.

With metta, Chris

P.s.: Raphael that looked funny indeed