moderator for lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:58:28 UTC 2012

Iy could impossible to moderate everything. And keep retained mails for check will be a nightmare for a moderator.

I think it should be named a "chat boss" who could take some decissions while everybody follow that CoC (I know, it sounds funny :D ).

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:52:52 -0400
Karl Anliot <kanliot at gmail.com> wrote:

| This mailing list does not have a moderator.
| Looking forward to the next year, we can expect more disagreements.
| If we ignore the rules, the moderator becomes more important to settle
| things down.
| So please decide, either follow the rules perfectly, or give someone
| the moderator role.
|
| --

紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team