Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 16 21:39:02 UTC 2012

Then again,

it may be flame bait? [1]

Just my suggestion that we close this thread down?

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.