Could we follow the Code of Conduct of Ubuntu mailing lists?

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:47:23 UTC 2012

> Yeah, it did. caused a disabled user to leave.

Not only Lance (AKA kansasnoob
<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=554595>on UF) who left, I left
too for 2 weeks or so then I had to join for
something can't remember what.

I'm about to leave again because such useless and unnecessary wasting of
time argument are pushing me so hard and leave me with no other choice but
to leave and this time once and for all.

I have sent many important emails (well, at least IMO important) and I have
received NOTHING as a reply OR I have received a totally different question
which has NOTHING to do with my original email, and the list goes on...

This, IMHO which NO ONE apparently is taking it seriously, MUST STOP.

I have made it extra clear the last time the top/bottom post useless
argument started and I'm going to write it one last time:
Please, finish the necessary and important argument rather than wasting
everyone's time with such stuff.

If this will never stop, this is the last email that you will receive from
me on this list.

Peace!

P.S.
Example?
When I have asked who is in charge of Lubuntu Development and clearly was
asking whether Julien is still in charge (changed his mind or something) or
not? I simply got NO answer at all.

More examples?

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>> Amazing how often this pop's up on mailing lists.
>>
>> Amazing how people find it hard to remove the unnecessary parts of mails
>> they are replying to before they send them.
>>
>> Anything to keep an argument going I guess.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Piskie
>>

> Yeah, it did. caused a disabled user to leave. IMHO, if your mail client
> can't handle the 'wonderful' way that different systems send email... maybe
> it's time to look at your mail client. :P
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> P.S. I'm biased, as he happens to be a great tester for *buntu, and added
> lubuntu to his systems he tests.
> --
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

*Best Regards,
amjjawad*
Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad>| My
Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>