Change icon in systray

Alexander Andjelkovic andjelkovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:09:55 UTC 2012

Hello Piotr & Rafael,

The problem with Xpad is that it doesn't have a dedicated systray icon.
This means that we change ALL sizes of Xpad's icon when we try to
monochrome the systray icon. The result is sloppy, and that's why we didn't
include it in Lubuntu 12.04.

If you have the knowledge, or if anyone else on the list has the knowledge,
to patch Xpad so that it uses a specific icon for the systray (e.g.
xpad-panel.png , instead of just xpad.png) we could add it to the repos and
include it for Lubuntu 12.10.

 I'm not on a Lubuntu machine at the moment, so if you just want to change
the icon anyway (for your own needs), the easiest way would be to do a file
search for images with the query 'xpad'. If I remember correctly there's
only one icon, and you can easily replace it.

Regards,
Alexander