The Minimum size of RAM that our users have - Poll

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:45:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/Polls#What_is_the_SMALLEST_size_of_RAM_do_you_have

More information about Polls:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/Polls

I'm 100% in charge of these Polls so if you have any question, I'm here.

I'm not sure who is our head of developers right now (was travelling right
after the changes in governance) but hope whoever still involved will find
these information a bit useful.

This is NOT the end, it's just the beginning. We can run more polls as we
need.
I know, some will say this is not accurate 100% but allow me to say that
better to have some information than NOTHING whatsoever :)
I do remember when we used to have that weekly meetings or some discussions
on the mailing list and we were in a bad need to some numbers/figures but
no one was able to offer that. Now, at least we have something.

Thank you!

*P.S.*
Real Life is giving me *HARD TIME*. There is a chance that I must leave
where I live right now and find a new country. I've been jobless for 4
years now and I lost a grandmother last week. I don't want to write my life
story here (it's very long) but *I just want to say that I will continue to
provide my fully support to Lubuntu Project no matter what as much as I can.
*

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*