Introduction - Daniel McGuire

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:34:44 UTC 2012

It's a brilliant idea. Lubuntu needs every hand  for spreading itself.
Good luck, and no need to remember you (Ali already knows me) that
you'll have all my support and help for everything you need (if I have
time, of course).

Welcome aboard.

El dg 10 de 06 de 2012 a les 14:14 +0100, en/na Daniel McGuire va
escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net