3 little issues

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:08:30 UTC 2012

I can answer the 2nd and 3rd point :)

2. This thread explained it:

3. There's no "global settings" (system wide) on Lubuntu. There are two
fonts, one at the Widget tab on LXAppearance, and the second one at the
second one at the Openbox settings (obconf plugin, currently not working
i my system). Oh, and there's another setting for PCManFM desktop labels
(right click).

El dg 10 de 06 de 2012 a les 13:17 +0200, en/na spir va escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net