up coming meet.

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 9 17:35:49 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Will anyone step up for this? I've pencilled myself in so that Lubuntu has
a slot. I would really prefer that someone else do this, I'm not "comms" :)

(18:02:32) JoseeAntonioR: I just wanted to ask you. we'll be having Ubuntu
User Days in a couple of weeks, and we'd like to have a derivatives
session, explaining how they work and how can people get them
(18:03:02) JoseeAntonioR: I don't know if you're interested on it, or can
maybe recommend me someone who can help us with this
(18:05:21) phillw: I will give some info for Lubuntu if you wish, I'm now
just really QA side for them. Getting 'it' is currently a hot topic of
conversation as they are re-designing the wiki page and, no doubt the main
site!
(18:07:33) JoseeAntonioR: sure, if that's possible it'd be great!
(18:07:54) JoseeAntonioR: I'll get someone from xubuntu to work with you
too, so we can have a complete derivatives session

Regards,

Phill.
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.