Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:46:16 UTC 2012

Okay, now have a look on this: http://www.linuxdeepin.com/download

I think it's near perfect. You go to the "Get It" page and see the
download button immediatly. ust like ours. And there's no accessory
"fluf", or bullet lists, that is very 80s style. Using a disc metaphor
is a very direct message.

El dv 08 de 06 de 2012 a les 21:21 -0600, en/na kelly va escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net