Website & download

Mario Behling mb at mariobehling.de
Sat Jun 9 04:53:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

I agree with Rafael. Oversimplifying will not improve the experience.

Personally, I find that the current stage of the live page provides a good
experience already. The most important issue of this page is solved.
Newbies did not see right away, what to download. Now they do.

The most important information is on the top. The majority of people
probably will not scroll down. If someone wants more info and to download
an older release, they will scroll down though and find the required info.

It is still possible to add a small link for the check sum, but on
everything else, there can be many different opinions.

- Mario