Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:14:07 UTC 2012

By alussions. "Less is more" is a great phrase used by Mies van der
Rohe, but used out of context, by non-designers, means nothing. Sorry
for being so radical in these terms, but in the real world doing the
design practice, LESS IS LESS, just it. I have no time or desire to
explain this (it's a really extended worldwide topic used by art &
design prophans).

The reason to keep the page simple (not minimal, we're not doing a
BlackBox fiesta or a CrunchBang Linux page) with the pictograms is
because we're a flavour of Ubuntu, and it's better to keep the same
artwork guidelines. I'm really unsatisfied with the result of the page
(I'm sorry for being so honest). I know the people who uploaded it made
their best, but
such product like a webpage, a very delicate marketing element, need a
designer for being created.

So I think it's time to talk about it within the members room. It's nice
to have users opinions, but some things can't be left to everybody's
intervention, it will become a chaos. Sure you understand it. We have a
phrase in Spain, "zapatero a tus zapatos" (shoemaker do your shoes). Is
that the reason for doing Launchpad teams?

El dj 07 de 06 de 2012 a les 20:34 -0600, en/na kelly va escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net