Website & download

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 8 03:00:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

could I ask that everyone "keep their powder dry" [1] until Monday. There
are things planned over the weekend.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/217500.html

On 8 June 2012 03:34, kelly <kelly at chiefsez.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:01:29 +0200
> Geoffrey <computergeoffrey at zoho.com> wrote:
>
> > Please keep the icons. I would like to see something between your
> > proposition and the current page. Make the explanation of the items
> > shorter & remove the disc icon. The intro text should also be a
> > lot better. If you have small explanation at the iso's, you don't
> > need additional info for the low memory systems.
> >
> > Version remove is good. Show only current & link to LTS version
> > (if the current(12.04) becomes LTS & 12.10 comes out)
> >
> > Smile4ever
> >
> > ---- Aan Thu, 07 Jun 2012 07:44:41 +0200 Karl
> > Anliot<kanliot at gmail.com> schreef ----
> >

> > I really don't like the length of the current download page. So I
> > made it much shorter. I think it's just as usable as the current
> > page.
> > Any objections before I replace the current GetLubuntu page?
> >
> > here's what I'm planning:
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu_testkarl
> >

> Hiya,
>
> I completely disagree about the blasted graphics.  Dump the damn things
> and good riddance says I.
>
> Less is more.
>
> Cya.
>
> --
> krp
> 0x8BCBFAB0

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.
Legal  |  Terms of Service  |  Charter of Rights  |  Contact Us