Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 5 16:40:21 UTC 2012

I have a problem with the index / header. It would be nice to start
directly with the "welcome..." table. We could add, under the first
paragraph, this:

"Also, you can <contact> us or read the <documentation> online."

El dt 05 de 06 de 2012 a les 16:15 +0100, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net