Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:16:02 UTC 2012

Ok, doing some experiment. I edited a sub-page and put there our beloved
pictos (from Canoncial Design, I'm fuuuul standard compliant). The
content is the same, but I think it's a bit clear:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu/download

If you approve this it could be moved "one folder up" and set it as
GetLubuntu default.

Do you like it?

El dl 04 de 06 de 2012 a les 13:24 +0100, en/na Mark Ballard va
escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net