Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 18:51:57 UTC 2012

I'm looking at Ubuntu spanish mirror and you're right, there's no trace
of Mac images. ARM may be named now Toshiba (I'm not an arch expert, of
course). But I count 12 only, maybe it depends on mirrors. Have a look:

http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/cdimage/releases/precise/release/

But the idea I described in last e-mails (regarding website design) was
about including two or four buttons only, pointing directly to the ISOs,
in usual archs (32 and 64, ubiquity and alternate, 2x2=4). Don't you
think?

El dl 04 de 06 de 2012 a les 18:03 +0100, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure:

Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net