Website & download

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 17:03:27 UTC 2012

Hi Rafael,

I've just had a look at the ubuntu.com site. I can't even find mention of
the Mac series of installs (to say nothing of arm etc.)? We have a total of
9 variants for Lubuntu 12.04. Ubuntu has 15 (excluding server edition) !

I'm all for a nice page with icons and descriptions, hopefully the wiki
team can come up with one.

Regards,

Phill.