Website & download

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 16:50:53 UTC 2012

Sorry, I must say what I think. The people (and I) want to see a BIG
button and easier navigation modes, as well as avoiding third party
redirected pages. Remember this http://i.imgur.com/5W7B7.png ? That was
thinking about ubuntu.com, which is a really gret job, talking in
simplicity and efficiency.

This will happen again, by many many users.

PS. Sorry for being so "graphics nazi", can't avoid it.

El dl 04 de 06 de 2012 a les 16:18 +0100, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure: