Website & download

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 4 16:27:18 UTC 2012

On 06/04/2012 08:24 AM, Karl Anliot wrote:

> I'm going to change the wiki to suggest new users use bittorrent.
> That way they won't have to md5 sum. (because bittorrent has pretty
> good error checking automatically)

Then you'll see email about being unable to use bittorrent, how to open
ports in people's routers to make it work well, etc. :)  And some people
stay away from BitTorrent because of its association with unauthorized
copying of copyrighted material.

If the material about MD5SUM is unclear, I'd suggest rewording it so it
is clearer, rather than discarding it entirely.

Jonathan