Website & download

Nolting h.klopp3000 at hotmail.de
Mon Jun 4 16:07:40 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,
I am very new to Linux and Lubuntu,but may be, I can give you some advice:

I have a machine with 256 MB-RAM,that´s why I choose Lubuntu.I made choice for 11,10,because it is supported until 2013 ( see
>https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu)

I further made choice of the alternate version,because 256 MB may be a little less RAM for installing with GUI.You can get here:
>http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/11.10/release/

I am now using Lubuntu about 2 months,it works fine.But if you are not familiar to Linux(I am not :-)  ),you need some time...

Best greatings from Germany
Knud