Website & download

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Mon Jun 4 15:18:57 UTC 2012

HI,

you say you were on "Get Ubuntu" ? The Lubuntu area is Get Lubuntu [1].

The information on that page is up to date and covers as many the vast
array of choices available owing to the vast array of computers that
Lubuntu will run on. Please also note that none of Lubuntu releases are
LTS.

The start to Lubuntu Documentation is at [2].

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu
2. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.