Fwd: QA Community & Flavors Roundtable

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 1 00:41:54 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com>
Date: 1 June 2012 01:41
Subject: Re: QA Community & Flavors Roundtable
To: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com>,
lubuntu-qa at lists.launchpad.net
Cc: Effenberg0x0 <effenberg0x0 at gmail.com>, jriddell at ubuntu.com,
jonathan at ubuntu.com, astraljava at kapsi.fi, superm1 at ubuntu.com,
tgm4883 at gmail.com, stgraber at stgraber.org, pasi at shimmerproject.org,
julien.lavergne at gmail.com, cariboo907 at ubuntu.com

As I'm stood down from lubuntu-qa, is anyone prepared to take on the
co-ordinator role. As promised to you all, I will hold a back-ground
'holding' position, but lubuntu-qa does really need someone to step up.

Thanks,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw

--

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.