Serious File-Roller Bug

Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset jpxsat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:50:29 UTC 2012

Hi People:

So today one of my co-workers was yelling at one of the machines with
Lubuntu on it. I moved over there and this is what was happenning:
- (Maybe this affects) In pcmanfm preferences the user checked the
behaviour of "Open with one click"
- Open a zip archive with file-roller
- DRAG a file to your desktop
- Your systems reacts in the weirdiest ways possible! mouse moves but
do not respond to clicks and not all the keys work while in this
state.

The error message says that I don't have permission to do this.

Other machines at the office behave like this too.

Can someone else confirm this? It's very annoying.

I remember I experienced this behaviour in my machine when I was
running Lubuntu on it.

-- jpxsat