Forums link on lubuntu.net

Piskie ub.untu at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 12 07:24:08 UTC 2012

On 12/07/12 08:06, Mario Behling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently your URL does not return a lubuntu forum page for me. Trying
> the search option I get another URL, which I believe is working in the
> way you propose:
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?searchid=87064918
>
> Could you confirm this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mario
>

> On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM, nothingspecial
> <nothingspecialsemail at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You would see many more lubuntu specific threads if you used this url which
>> searches for the lubuntu prefix
>>

>> ubuntuforums.org/search.php?do=process&prefixchoice[]=lubuntu

That search string

ubuntuforums.org/search.php?do=process&prefixchoice[]=lubuntu

will work for any prefix - obviously changing lubuntu to suit

Your result

http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?searchid=87064918

is different to one I get if run the lubuntu prefix search

http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?searchid=87065028