git.debian.org versus git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net.

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:23:53 UTC 2012

I you've missed the other thread on this list? Instead of trying to fix the
current implementation, we're going to replace it with a new one.

Not only because of the current design of the software (or lack thereof)
with it's outstanding bugs, but also because of the transition to gtk3.

I hope this answers a few questions for you.

With metta, Chris