git.debian.org versus git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net.

karl anliot kanliot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 09:35:12 UTC 2012

I've a question about source code management between the LXDE sources on
git.debian.org and the sources on git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net.

ok, when we have a bugfix on sourceforge.net, how do i get the
git.debian.org to pull it?

Should I commit to both sourceforge.net and debian.org? Why wouldn't I
commit to sourceforge.net b/c they seem to be testing the current branches?

Please I'm asking because I donno where to look for this info.  (But
I'm  reading the Debian new maintainer's guide)
TIA