unmount PCManFM ssh volume?

maps.backward at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 22:55:57 UTC 2012

So one cool thing about the .gvfs backends that come with PCManFM is
that you can use the ssh://user@server/path/to/directory to remotely
access files on other computers and still get all the features of
PCManFM. Basically, it's sshfs.

Two quirks about this, though. The first is small, although not
unimportant. It doesn't show up in Places. In SOME open dialogs it does,
but not all. It also does show under Go > My Computer.

The second is that there is no apparent way to eject the volume. The
best you can do, from what I can tell, is kill the ssh process. There
must be a cleaner way.

What say you, PCMan?

wxl