precise artwork

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 28 13:43:28 UTC 2012

No, sorry for not documenting about at the wiki. But for the moment,
until creating a real package, you must install it manually. Just open
the tar.gz and extract on your ~/.themes folder and change the
appearance with LxAppearance. The panel bitmaps (for the button and
background) must be set one by one (right click on each), and set text
colour unchecked.

These annoying settings will be unnecessary when released.

And thanks for your words! :)

El ds 28 de 01 de 2012 a les 12:52 +0400, en/na amjjawad HOOHAA va
escriure: