precise artwork

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 27 19:51:20 UTC 2012

Hi, people:

I have updated the artwork (again). I REALLY recommend you to replace
your Ozone3 theme with this one (a lot of improvements solve several
bugs). Also, the wallpaper is ready (after a selection process). Again
no option for colour (sorry) for us and Xubuntu devs (also Kubuntu are
"slaved" to its plasmoid style) due to "Canonical restrictions".

If you feel better, the new artwork package will include all previous
Lubuntu themes and some walls by the Flickr community. Check out:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Precise/Ozone

As always, feedback is appreciated. Thanks.