LXDE Wiki - Wiki13

Geoffrey computergeoffrey at zoho.com
Thu Jan 26 06:55:51 UTC 2012

It's on the LXDE Wiki. I'll give him rights so that he can help me. :)

---- Aan Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:45:46 +0100 Jared Norris<jrnorris at gmail.com> schreef ----

On 26 January 2012 04:36, Geoffrey <computergeoffrey at zoho.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw I need to delete many pages. Wiki13 (member of Wikipedia) would like
> to help. You can trust him, he always helps me when I ask. But this time, he
> asked me to be admin to so he can help me. Please give him the rights needed
> :)
>
> Kind regards,
> Geoffrey

Which pages where need deleting? The help.ubuntu.com wiki already has
a process for deleting pages. They have a system of tagging pages that
admins can come along and check, for details check out
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Tag

If you're referring to another wiki somewhere else your best bet is to
put them in contact directly with the wiki admins of the other site.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris