Release plans (was Re: hello i'm kanliot)

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 25 18:31:18 UTC 2012

Le 01/25/2012 06:51 PM, Martin Bagge / brother a écrit :
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Henry Gebhardt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 08:19:22AM -0500, Karl Anliot wrote:
>>> I'm trying to fix a bug in lxpanel.
>>
>> Which bug? I ask, because I just fixed a segmentation fault in the
>> monitors plugin of lxpanel, and I would like to avoid duplication of
>> work. I will send a pull request to the lxde-list mailing list ASAP.
>
> As fast as possible. We will leave the string freeze today (24 UTC)
> and planned release is this weekend.
>
> There are a second release for bug fixing planned to late feb./early
> march. Can be a good thing to know that =)

Speaking of release plan, do we have a wiki page with all the
informations on the release date / targets ?
I would like to merge the rewrite of lxsession really soon (max, end of
this week). Is it still possible ? I don't plan to add any new features
to lxsession after this merge.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne