hello i'm kanliot

mohi mohanchml at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 25 14:03:17 UTC 2012

Hello Karl,

Welcome to Lubuntu team. We welcome stupid questions if they were not
answered before in the forums or in documentation. ;)

Hope you will get the help from the team :)

Also, avoid the words like "recruitment" because we all are contributing to
the community and there is no level difference between us :)

My Site <http://techspear.com/>
Ubuntu Beginners Team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam> Member
Join Us <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership>
My Wiki <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mohan_chml>