ozone3 theme

maps.backward at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:54:28 UTC 2012

I'm using 0.22~ppa4 from, as Phill says ppa:lubuntu-dev/staging. The background is there (in /usr/share/lubuntu/wallpapers as both lubuntu-default-wallpaper.png and 1204-happy-new-year.png) and both can be set as wallpaper but the default is no wallpaper.

What's interesting (never noticed before) is that once set there does not seem to be a way to remove it. This is not new but it begs a question. Obviously there is a config file that the path of the wallpaper is set to (though I couldn't seem to find it in the package contents of lubuntu-artwork). It would be good to know this to add to the wiki for people that don't even want a wallpaper.

Sorry, just thinking like a support person. It's only too bad us lowly support folks don't get their names in said wallpaper. Poor Unit193- all that (IRC) power with none of the props ;)

wxl