LXDE Wiki

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:53:02 UTC 2012

Hello there :)

What is the page you were trying to update? LXDE Website had some issues in
the last few months which in most cases prevented me to login to LXDE Forum
and help over there - I'm a forum moderator.

Let me know what page and I'll see if I can produce the same error or not.

Thanks!

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Geoffrey <computergeoffrey at zoho.com> wrote:

> **
> Hi all,
>
> I discovered the LXDE Wiki. When I tried to save my edits, it displayed an
> internal error. I wonder if I could get in touch with an LXDE Wiki admin or
> someone who has FTP access to the LXDE Wiki. I would like to fix those
> errors and updating the LXDE Wiki.
>
> Error:
>

>    1. Internal error
>    2.
>    3. Detected bug in an extension! Hook ReCaptcha::confirmEdit failed to
>    return a value; should return true to continue hook processing or false to
>    abort.
>    4.
>    5. Backtrace:
>    6.
>    7. #0 /var/www/en/includes/EditPage.php(791): wfRunHooks('EditFilter',
>    Array)
>    8. #1 /var/www/en/includes/EditPage.php(2483):
>    EditPage->internalAttemptSave(false, false)
>    9. #2 /var/www/en/includes/EditPage.php(449): EditPage->attemptSave()
>    10. #3 /var/www/en/includes/EditPage.php(340): EditPage->edit()
>    11. #4 /var/www/en/includes/Wiki.php(510): EditPage->submit()
>    12. #5 /var/www/en/includes/Wiki.php(63):
>    MediaWiki->performAction(Object(OutputPage), Object(CategoryPage),
>    Object(Title), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
>    13. #6 /var/www/en/index.php(116):
>    MediaWiki->initialize(Object(Title), Object(CategoryPage),
>    Object(OutputPage), Object(User), Object(WebRequest))
>    14. #7 {main}
>
> Looking forward to hear something,
>
> Smile4ever

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*