Lubuntu Italia

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 20 22:35:26 UTC 2012

Thanks Rafael,

I knew you would reply to him, but it was not for me to suggest your name.

If you guys could let us know via https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-comms what
you are doing.

Would you please both join that team as we really need to know things that
you are doing on advocacy so we can also shout it out.

@Rafael, the comms team has asked also if you would provide some artwork
suitable for printing on 'T'-Shirts. I know that various companies in
various countries will do a small run of 'T'-Shirts provided the graphics
image is supplied in a format that they can easily use. On that side of
things, I defer to your knowledge of graphics!

Thanks,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw