Lubuntu Italia

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:46:36 UTC 2012

Agree with Phill. And if you need some Drupal graphics that we already
use, I can send them to you, for avoiding you to download them manually
(headers, section buttons, etc). That's important for keeping Lubuntu
corporative unified. If you need something else, something different,
more dedicated to your site don't doubt to tell me.

Good luck! (we'll stay tuned)

El dv 20 de 01 de 2012 a les 16:17 +0000, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure: