LightDM wallpaper is worse now after the last update/upgrade

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:13:18 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

*sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade*

After running the above commands on Lubuntu 12.04 (No, I'm not testing the
daily iso, this installing was done 2 weeks or more), I logged out to check
the wallpaper and it's ALL black now with light gray bar at the top. I
can't see anything but these two colors + the mouse cursor. That is all.

I rebooted my machine and same thing happened. Automatic Login is enabled
in my case so I had to log out to see that. So, for me, I have no problem
but not sure if someone with Automatic Login disabled if he/she can login
or not?

Thanks!

P.S.
If I have to report a bug, please advise under what package shall I do that?

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*