Login/Boot-up screen [was Re: LxFind needs .desktop]

神癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:25:29 UTC 2012

The chance to see or not othe logo on boot of Ubuntu is a problem with
some proprietary drivers on Plymouth. Here's the bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers/+bug/653274

About selecting a user wallpaper, it' a feature only available on Ubuntu
12.04 and a beta LightDM package. Will be ready for the Precise release.
News here:

http://www.webupd8.org/2011/11/expected-changes-in-ubuntu-1204-precise.html

Maybe some webs are "censored" against SOPA laws. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

I mean with all these, both things are being applied and we don't have
to worry about it.

El dc 18 de 01 de 2012 a les 12:00 -0800, en/na ∅ va escriure: