Login/Boot-up screen [was Re: LxFind needs .desktop]

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:17:11 UTC 2012

Hi Julien,

The wallpaper of the login Screen where LightDM is there is the same
wallpaper of Ubuntu Login Screen and same logo on the bottom left of the
screen but it's black.

If you have enabled auto-login on Lubuntu 12.04, logout and you'll see it.

I'm sure it's not the one that will be officially used on Lubuntu 12.04,
right? :)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Le 01/18/2012 01:15 AM, David Reimer a écrit :
> > Is this a good time to mention that I *never* see a login screen
> > (boot-up screen?) - always just black - this with 11.10. If that's a
> > problem how/where to report? There are no other symptoms ... just ...
> > black.
> >
> > David [djreimer | dajare]
> Maybe a bug in plymouth. Sometime I see it, and it's better when using
> lightdm.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*