Fwd: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] LSC and Dependencies Talk

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Mon Jan 16 20:44:04 UTC 2012

Hi Stephen,

that sounds an excellent idea. How big an 'ask' is it for you investigate
what is needed and what sort of time scale. With your work on other areas
of lubuntu does this fall into "Wish-list" or something you are confident
can be done without pulling your limited and valuable time from other
projects?

Thanks,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw